Pixar animated short: Presto

Today Dad took Jonny and I to see Wall-E at the theater (my review on Monday) and, as always, I loved the animated short film at the beginning, and I thought that maybe you'd all like to see it now. It's hilarity with a flourish :-)



Other Pixar animated shorts are: "Lifted", "One Man Band", "Boundin","For The Birds","Geri's Game","Knick Knack","The Adventures of Andre and Wally B.","Red's Dream","Tin Toy","Mike's New Car" and "Jack-Jack Attack"

to go to a Youtube page with a bunch of Pixar shorts, click here

-Graydon L

2 comments:

David said...

The video isn't working.

Graydon L said...

Try 'er again, I just found a diferent version on Youtube and I've re-embeded it. Hope it works :-)

-Graydon :-)

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones