Youtubers

So recently, I've found some really funny channels on Youtube (most of which are relatively language free!) one of which is called "Rhett and Link"

These two guys are lyrical geniuses, great musicians and super funny comedians, here's a fav vid of mine.



Hope you liked it! I don't know if these guys are Christians or not (I doubt they are) but so far I haven't heard any foul language and they tend to keep it PG rated. Obviously I haven't seen all of their stuff, so be careful anyway.

I guess that's all!

-Graydon L

2 comments:

Sophia said...

I LOVE that one!

Stephanie said...

That movie is so funny. :) Those guys are really good song writers.

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones