Mothers Day at Lakewold Gardens

After church on Mothers Day, we all went out to a place in Steliacoom called Lakewold Gardens. It's actually pretty neat!


The classic "Jonny" pose :-)




That pool was actually deep enough to swim in... hmmm ;-)







There's also a house there that was build in the early 1900s (or late 1800s, I'm not sure) I think, we couldn't go inside because they were having they're Mothers Day Brunch and general public wasn't allowed inside.




The Lady of the day: Mom!

Happy Mothers Day!

-Graydon L

BTW, I didn't review a movie this Monday because I haven't seen anything in a while, but I'm hoping that will change by next week.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

suggestion for MRM "The Dirty Dozen" it's a "made in the 60s" war movie... FYI I think there is some swearing in it.

Graydon L said...

Righto, I'm looking into it.

David said...

Another suggestion for the MRM, "Meet John Doe.

Graydon L said...

OK, I'm trying to get that one from the library, but so far no luck :-(

David said...

We can loan it to you. I'll give it to you either Saturday or Sunday.

Graydon L said...

That would be great, but we're not going to be at Queen's B-Day at the Fort or Church on Sunday, so unless you're going to the Craig wedding on Saturday, I won't see you guys till next week.

David said...

Sounds like we will see you next week then.

Graydon L said...

OK!

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones