G's Favorite Pictures

My orthodontist (the person who takes care of my braces) sometimes has contests and stuff for various techno gadgets, a Nintendo Wii being the most recent prize in the contest. Basically, all you have to do to enter is take a picture of yourself and your toothbrush, and you get entered in a drawing to win.

Well, I told Jonny about said contest, and he said, "lets take the picture right now"... so I said "Ok", I'm paraphrasing the conversation, but you get the idea :-)
So then I came up with this amazing idea, how about we take a picture of me and a picture of the toothbrush (really close up) so it looks like I'm holding a gigantic toothbrush?

so that's exactly what we did.

but while I was editing my pictures, I remembered all the other pictures I'd edited.

here they are:

This is my prize winning picture for the Orthodontist

This picture was taken at my Sisters wedding... sort of.


Yes, Jonny was a voluntary participant for this picture. No Jonnys were harmed in the taking of this picture.


Aragorn and Grishnakh action figures duking it out. (they're from Lord of the Rings if you don't know)
If anyone needs me to edit a picture for them, maybe take a few pounds off or something, call me :-) (I can also put those few pounds on an unlikable relative if you like :-)

-Graydon L

5 comments:

SamuelY said...

Fun stuff, Graydon.

So when you say award-winning picture, are you saying that you won the contest?

If not (or if so), what do you think you would do with a Wii if you won one?

Sam

Graydon L said...

Well, I haven't won yet... but I will! ;-)

If I won a Nintendo Wii, I would want to keep it, but Mom would probably have a diferent opinion.

In short, we'd end up selling it
:-(

-Graydon :-)

P.S. do you want to buy a Nintendo Wii? ;-)

ReillyClan11 said...

I think that #1 you are way to worried about your teeth! #2 Nice Baby! #3 I don't think no Jonnys were hurt in the making of the picture.He looks pretty died to us. #4 What is the thing with the action figure! But it is fuuny.
Reillyclan11
PS
By the way a colman and parentheses a is not a smile face!! ;-(

ReillyClan11 said...

Save HIm!!! Do CPR get the scalple, neddle, and thread! Get a new wind shaft, new heart (just in case of heart of attack), and new mind (for willing to be a volenter)!
Bep...Bep..Bep.Bep.Beeeeeeeeeeeep
Never mind just get the under taker. :-( LOL!
Reillyclan11

Graydon L said...

Actually, ;-) is a smiley face, it's a guy winking. Used mainly after jokes and/or puns.

just an FYI

-Graydon :-)

P.S. I'm still working on those Shelfari Tips, I've been so busy. I've only slept in my own bed like 4 days in the last 2 weeks! <:-o

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones