An Update of my Crazy Summer

Well, since I haven't exactly been mister promt over here, this is going to be one monster post.

Here we go.

First off, rasberry picking:

I rained almost the entire time, but we still got almost 80 pounds of berries. Blah :-(

This is Jonny and I doing what we call "processing" the berries. Basically, Mom washes and juices the berries, Jonny puts the juice into small bags, and I label the small bags and put them in larger bags ready for the freezer.

just 3 boxes of the 8 we "havested"

Next up, Brigade:


It actually rained really hard at Brigade, I mean a LOT! here we are dancing just after the rain.



Melissa... being sassy no doubt ;-)



The stupid "whoooooo" dance.



Now let's see, on Sunday the 11th, Matt B came over to our house.


On Monday, we hung out with Matt and attempted to film SPY 2, but we didn't get anywhere close to finishing, so we're kinda letting it drop.

On Tuesday, Jonny and Matt went down to Montesano to help Stephen paint a house. only Matt was going to do that, but Stephen asked if Jonny could come too, and he said "sure".


Anyway, later on in the day, we got a call from the Youngs, and they asked Mom and I if we wanted to come camping with them, so we said "sure". In my book, we had lots of time to get ready to go and any normal family could have done it, but nooooo, we just had to be late, we are ALWAYS late!!!! and it drives me insane!!!!!! >:-(

Anyway, here's the pictures we took camping!:
Everyone piled in the back of the pickup truck.



I can't remember what mountain this is. I think it's Mt. Adams but don't quote me. From our vantage point on top of Burley mountain, we could see Mt. Ranier, Mt. Hood, Mt. st. Helens, and Mt. Adams.



Now I really don't remember what mountain this is, it's probably something I aughta' know too, like Mt. Ranier or something. :-P



Me popping off a couple .22 rounds. I know I'm leaning waaaay to far back, but hey, I was relaxed.






And finally, Mom doing the same thing. She actually shot a .38 and .367 as well as the .22!


Well, thanks for reading, sorry for not updating more often, I'll try and keep you updated more often!

See y'all later!

-Graydon L

4 comments:

Matt B said...

Howdy Graydon,
not to be picky but I never seen a .367, I thank you ment 357.MAG.
---
Matt

Graydon L said...

actually, I did mean .367, but I guess I was wrong. I just did a little reasearch and found out that there is no such thing as a
.367

Thanks for the FIY!

-Graydon :-)

Melissa said...

Me sassy ?!?!? NEVER!!!! :D

FYI That is Mt. Adams. Looks like fun! When we went to the top of Burly Mt. It was cloudy and rainy oh and COLD!!!

Graydon L said...

It was a lot of fun, but oh man, It was HOT when we went!

-Graydon :-)

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones