Just a little blog Admin

OK, so just recently I got some comments on my last post, "My Amazing Blog Readership", and of course, as is my custom, I was going to post a comment to answer the questions in the already posted comments. Well, I had already written my comment and I clicked the "publish comment" button... and it didn't work. So I saved what I had written in my last comment and added it to the comment I was writing ( I thought that maybe you can't post two comments in a row) and I hit the publish button... and nothing happened. So now I've pretty well given up on publishing a comment, and I'm going to put my answers on this post.

this is an answer to the two comment by Melissa and Sarah on the post "My Amazing Blog Readership"

Melissa - I guess the search engines like me because I talk about a semi-wide range of subjects, and search engines also treat each post as a separate web page. The more posts, the more chance of being found in various searches.

Sarah- It is a lot of fun! I get quite a kick out of checking out what countries have seen my blog!

__________________________________________________

As you may have noticed, as well, there is a new sidebar element on my blog labeled "Free Software I Recommend". This list included the name of the software and a snippet of what it does as well as it's upgradeability. All of the softwares listed are free, downloadable programs available on the Internet.

Check it out!

-Graydon :-)

Stay tuned, there's a "My Trip to Northwest Trek" post in the works!

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones