Sunday with the Allens

Here's the pictures from Sunday when we went bowling with the Allens:


Sarah getting ready to fling that bowling ball out there!



Looking on as the pins are about to be flung all over the place :-)


I got this picture when I was trying to take advantage of Mom's "digital wide" feature on her camera. (you basically take two pictures and the camera pieces them together. It's really cool!)


Jonny and Paul looking tough :-)


I also got a Rubik's cube from a garage sale the other day, here's a video of me solving it:



I actually cheated while solving the Rubik's cube... anyone know how? :-)

-Graydon L

2 comments:

SamuelY said...

Hmmm, according to Blogger, this video is not available. So, in my way of thinking, the video is not available because the video is never made. If the video was never made, it would be rather safe to infer that you (like the rest of mortal mankind) have never been able to solve the cube.

I love symbolism.

Graydon L said...

Well Sam, you're right on some points... and you're wrong on some pionts :-)

But yes I did make the movie, and I'll see if I can get it to work properly.

-Graydon :-)

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones