Quick Update on Things

I've made a couple changes to my blog recently, and I thought I would alert y'all to the situation.

First off, the playlist. If you haven't noticed, I'm a big fan of the country music genre now (Thank you Melissa and David!!) and I've been adding new music to my playlist like crazy in the last two weeks. I've put up so many songs that I can't remember where I put certain songs. This has prompted me to place them in alphabetical order for your (and mine) listening convenience. However there are some exceptions; the Pirates of the Caribbean music is still at the bottom because I figured that nobody would remember the names of those songs and the alphabetization would be more of a hassle than a help.

There's also a new poll concerning my playlist. Check it out!  ------------->
(You can select multiple answers)

Second, I have added a brand new widget to the sidebar called "The 5 Most Recent Comments". This widget compiles the 5 most recent comments so that you can see where the conversation is going on the most. It lists the person's name (who left the comment), the post they commented on, and a small snippet of what they said.

And finally, I have changed my profile image. While the F-22 Raptor is an absolutely wicked looking airplane, I found a picture of me in my bright construction jacket next to the campfire at the PBC church campout and I had to use it. I know I've had a lot of profile images, but I'll probably stick with this one for a while.

Thanks, and I hope y'all enjoy the changes! (If you don't, just leave a comment.)

-Graydon L

3 comments:

Melissa said...

You are welcome and I took your profile picture..... you didn't give me credit... I could sue you!

Graydon L said...

Very well;

Thank you Melissa for taking my profile picture.

Happy?

Melissa said...

Thank you! :D

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones