Wood Grows POWERFUL Wings

By now y'all are probably complaining about how many model airplanes I've been posting recently, but I just had to make a model of the fastest air-breathing jet in History. You've heard of it before, it's the SR-71 Blackbird. The record smashing aircraft that has had it's ScramJet technology analized up, down, forward, and backward to figure what makes it tick... or roar I should say.

Well, enough talk. Pictures!




No, that's not blood. Sorry to disapoint you, but for some reason that red paint just went everywhere!


Here's the real thing. I based my model's paint job of of this picture. This particular Blackbird is being used by NASA for reasearch.

-Graydon L

7 comments:

David said...

Wow, you did a great job!!!! The last picture looks like the real Blackbird!!!!!

Graydon L said...

Actually, it is the real blackbird, but Thanks anyway!

Melissa said...

Cool??? Is that the right answer ;P JK It's cool! BTW I tagged you!! Read my latest post for info!

Graydon L said...

Sorry, Melissa, but I'm kinda tired of all those different tagging things. Tag someone else please!

:-P

Melissa said...

No I will not!! You will do the tag! :) This one is funny, the other tag thing was last month!

Graydon L said...

Well, maybe in a few days, but I had to post about my blog administration updates first.

Besides, I can't think of enough people to tag.

Melissa said...

Okay, you didn't have to do it RIGHT away just sometime soon! Tag however many people you can think of!

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones