Global Warming, My Foot!

This is a video I found on Yahoo today about some… interesting… recent news:

Thank you, Al Gore, you’ve successfully reversed global warming and now an ice age is on the way… smooth one pal. Did this reversal have anything to do with your gas-guzzling jet and your 20 room mansion?

 

Here’s another one that I searched on YouTube, the sound is a little off, but it’s still pretty good.

 

Cool, isn’t it? (no pun intended)

 

You can read the post, A Tale of Two Houses, that I made in July of last year here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, oh my goodness, that had me rolling on the floor! That is SO funny!!!

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones