I Bought an iPod!

After much deliberation, saving, and budget squeezing, I have finally purchased an iPod.

 

iPod Paddy

It’s a refurbished iPod Nano 4gen 16 Gb. I got it refurbished because it’s basically a brand new iPod, but with $50 knocked of the price just because it was returned. When it’s returned to Apple, they give it a new outside skin, a brand new battery and fix whatever the reason it was returned for. I decided on orange because black looked a little too goth, and green was too white looking. All the other colors were too girly.

 

I’m expecting it to arrive between Wednesday and Monday (next week)

5 comments:

Sophia said...

Ooh, you got a nice one, it's so cute! I used to have an iPod, but my brother took it and so now I have a nicer, cuter mp3 player which I think is better..

Graydon L said...

Yeah, I've been building up my iTunes collection like crazy and I've got a lot of stuff to listen to now which is better than just listening to the radio.

I already have an mp3 player that I still absolutely love because it takes AAA batteries, plays radio and is uber small, but it's only 2 gig, and I can't sync it with iTunes, so I got an iPod to complement my musical mobility :-)

What kind of mp3 player do you have?

Sophia said...

Well you pretty much described mine perfectly: plays FM radio, AAA batteries, 2 GB, small. It's a Sansa M50, or something like that. I personally dislike iTunes, so that works fine for me. I like changing batteries instead of charging them too. Plus, you can't buy iPods in black and white!

Graydon L said...

Really? Mine is a Sansa C150! LOL!

Actually, I'm not sure about white (apple switched to silver), but you can definitely get black iPods. here's a link to the iPod Nano page at apple.com:

http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_ipod/family/ipod_nano?intcmp=AIC-WWW-NAUS-BUYNOW-FOOT-IPODNANO-080910

Sophia said...

No, I meant my mp3 player has black and white on it. :) Too make it cuter, I stuck pink and white stickers on it.

Those iPod nanos are too cute! Back when I got my iPod (1st gen shuffle)they didn't have so many colors...You had to buy accessories that were colored. You'd think that Apple would catch on sooner that colored iPods sell better. Or colored laptops or whatever...

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones