The New Mac Ads

As most of you know, I’m a Mac-user-wanna-be. So it comes as no surprise that I absolutely love those Mac/PC ads. However, I never was able to see them all in one place. On YouTube there’s all the spoofs you have to sift through that are crude or stupid, and you can only find the old ads from like, 2006.

 

No, that won’t do for me. So I went looking on Apple.com and of course, they’re all there. Go to Apple.com (URL: http://www.apple.com/getamac/ads/ ) to see all the old, new and in-between Mac/PC ads.

2 comments:

SamuelY said...

Very fun, Graydon. I've got to say that my favorite so far is still 'Security' from '07.

However, they're all good.

Graydon L said...

I don't know, I find that one rather offensive because I use Vis*beeeeeep* ;-)

I think "Legal Copy" is my favorite :-)

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones