Happy New Year!

Well it's been an... interesting year between the election, the attacks in Mumbai, and various insulting SNL skits, there's been a lot of crazy news out there.

At least I have a real reason to look forward to '09; my new computer! UPS says it's going to be here on the 8th of January. I can barely wait!

Naturally we stayed up till midnight last night. We watched some movies, had some sparkly apple juice, and then... my favorite part... I finally got to go to bed. I've been hitting the sack at past midnight a lot recently so I was looking forward to getting some real rest. Unfortunately, most firecracker wielding party animals don't hold the same priorities I do ;-)

Anyway, enough spouting from my grouchy-early-morning-self, I have some school work to get to.

Happy new year!

-Graydon L

4 comments:

ReillyClan11 said...

Happy New Year to you too.

Graydon L said...

Thanks!

Sarah said...

Hey I completly understand the "hitting the sack at past midnight!" I don't think people really sleep this time of year! Sounds like you all had a nice New Years! We took a day trip to Oregon yesterday and got home this morning at 2:00am!

Graydon L said...

I suppose it pretty good, I wish my older siblings could have stayed down with us for New Years though, that would have made it a lot more fun.

I hope you enjoyed you trip! Thanks for the comment!

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones