My Christmas!

We had my older brother and sister down for Christmas last week, and we had a great time. We had our traditional Christmas morning breakfast of waffles and dozens of toppings, followed by present opening!

I got some clothes (which I desperately needed), a lot of chocolate in my stocking, some G.A. Henty books on MP3, $260 which (along with $40 of my own) I just used to purchase a refurbished $500-$600 (depending on where you buy it new) desktop computer, I also got another Ron Paul T-shirt, and a collectible Ron Paul coin! 

But of course, the best part isn't the getting, it's the giving:
 

"What is it, Gampa?" :-)




I think Ryan liked the "Special Premiere Edition" of Dialtone I got him! I also got him an iTunes gift card because I was able to pick up Dialtone so cheap!




Abby in her special Christmas Dress!




"Look at the camera, Caden!"




Abby with her hand-made matching hat, scarf, and mittens. Is that not the CUTEST pose!?!?!


Well, that's all for now. I was really disappointed we didn't take more pictures, but unfortunately, we let Abby take to many pictures and we didn't many good ones! :-P

-Graydon L

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, you are missing some VERY importrant family members in these pics! next time i might have to take over the camera!

ame

Graydon L said...

Lol :-) yeah, I think we let abbie play with the camera a little too much. We didn't really come away with many good pics.

Thanks for the comment Amy!

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones