The largest Nuclear Weapon EVER!

I’ve been somewhat interested (more than usual) lately in the sheer awesomeness (if that’s a word) of nuclear technology in general. I found this vid on Youtube just a few days ago I thought it was pretty cool.

 

This is a portion of a Discovery Channel documentary about the biggest nuclear bomb ever made. The biggest, baddest H bomb ever… De Tsaar.

 

 

If you’re wondering about the really cool colored video window and control bar, these are options that you can easily change  when you embed the video from Youtube. That’s pretty cool too :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched the clip with the sound off(it's a long story) and I kinda caught the gist of what the subtitles said. That is just too creepy. I don't like bombs. And of course awesomeness is a word. I think.

Sophia

Graydon L said...

If you can get your sound working, It's worth it. There's a lot of stuff the narrator says that is quite interesting.

Anonymous said...

Our new monitor came just now in the mail and it has new speakers, so I'll be sure to watch it again later.

Sophia

Anonymous said...

Wow, just wow... I still think it's creepy though.

Sophia

Graydon L said...

Yeah, pretty crazy huh?

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones