Super Bowl XLIII

Well, another Super Bowl has rolled by again and I’m still left wishing they didn’t play it on Sunday for obvious reasons. Anyway, I was rooting for the Arizona Cardinals mainly because I don’t like the Steelers. Call me a jerk for holding a grudge against Pittsburgh, but I just can’t quite let go of Super Bowl XL when the Steelers beat my Seattle Seahawks (especially when the Seahawks played waaaaay better)


Instead of relating to you the details of the game myself, I’ll leave that to the sports experts at Yahoo.com

 

Here’s the link: Yahoo! Sports page

 

btw, here’s a slide show of some favorite pics. Mostly exotic cars, multi-million dollar jets, and expensive military equipment… as you can see, I’m a guy of simple tastes ;-)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm holding the SAME grudge Grady!!! They cheated and played dirty, grrr! makes me mad!!! The Cards shoulda won!!!!
I wanna re-count :D

Graydon L said...

Totally! The Cards got 95 penalty yards to the Steelers' 50 something!

Those refs are stupid!!!

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones