Google ScetchUp

Well, I've checked out Google ScetchUp, and I must say, It's a lot of fun! you can do sooooo much with it! Here's a couple screen shots I took of some models I made:


This was a test to do with creating objects with transparency, I think it turned out quite nicely. I call this model "the hologram thingy"


This is my very first "serious" model. I actually had the idea in my head and I put it on the screen. since then I've learned more about the tools and I think I would have done this differently, but I still think it's pretty cool! I call this one "the Grand Cannon Defense Turret"


And then I made this scale model of a Boeing 747... you, uh... don't believe me huh? Oh, Phooey. No, I didn't make this one, I downloaded it from Google's Vast array of user-created models. If you can think of it, Google has a 3D model!

Well, That's my quick update of what I've been doing lately!

Oh, and one more thing! I get my braces off in 3 weeks! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

:-D (that's me... braces-less)

-Graydon L

3 comments:

ReillyClan11 said...

That does look like fun. By the way were are all of you getting the cool backgrounds? Yours is realy nice.
Reillyclan11

Graydon L said...

It is a lot of fun! I really enjoy it!

I got my background from www.thecutestblogontheblock.com, but i'm sure you can find lots of backgrounds elsewhere.

by the way, I like the profile pic! four-leaf clover :-)

Thanks for the comment!

ReillyClan11 said...

We thought the clovers fit with the whole Reillyclan thing. Thanks foe the info on the backgrounds.!
Reillyclan11

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones