What do YOU want changed?

OK, I know I haven't posted in a while, but I ask that you please forgive me, I was just recently at the Christian Heritage Father-Son retreat and naturally, I wasn't able to bring my desktop computer with me, nor any of my other accessories that go with it (yup, the speakers, sub woofer, ergonomic keyboard, laser mouse, printer, modem, router, Kleenex box, and all my many desk plants all had to stay)

Anyway, lets get back on track here. Basically, My blog feels boring... downright boring.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm getting more than a little annoyed looking at that dumb profile picture every time I log in.

Over the next little while, I want to hear EVERYTHING you have to say about my blog... no really!

I want to tell me what you ABSOLUTELY HATE about this little corner of the Internet!

You think the sidebar is cluttered... TELL ME! You think I'm a dork... TELL ME! (well, Melissa doesn't need to, she tells me that all the time anyway) You think I use bold, italics ,colors and sizing too much... TELL ME!

If you are thinking anything about this blog, I want to hear it!

You can email me, talk to me in person, or better yet, comment so that everyone can see your input! Go to it, lets hear some noise!!!!!

Also, on a side note, you may notice that there is a new sidebar element I just put up called My Followers. This is a simple yet fun little tracker that allows people to say which blogs they read. You don't have to run a blog to participate, all you need is a blogger account. Just log in to your dashboard and you can add blogs you read by URL. It's that easy! If the owners of the blogs you follow put up this element, your name and profile image appears there! Of course, you can choose to be anonymous in this, but I don't see why you would.

Thanks for your participation! LET'S HEAR IT!!!!!!

-Graydon L

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones