of Blogs and Backgrounds

Recently all of my friends have been getting backgrounds from www.thecutestblogontheblock.com (with the exception of a few). I have done this as well and I have a little technical wisdom to offer on the subject.

Basically, I liked my background, but I didn't like the little blue box in the upper left hand corner. So, I checked out the HTML source code and it's actually pretty easy to remove.

Alrighty, when you copy the source code from www.thecutestblogontheblock.com, you get something like this:


So here's what you do; just remove everything that's inside this red rectangle that I've added to this picture:


once it's done, your code should look like this:


Just save the gadget it's in and you're in business!

Hope this was helpful! :-)

-Graydon L

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones