The Quiz!!

According to Melissa, I have to copy and paste this "quiz" into a post.

Here goes!

My Favorites:
Movie: Lord of the Rings: Return of the King (extended version)
Movie Character: Legolas
Book: Rebels Keep
Book Character: Duncan McKieth
Jane Austen Novel: N/A
Jane Austen Movie/Mini Series: N/A
Jane Austen Character: N/A
Poet: Shel Silverstien
Poem: Zebra Question
Type of Music: COUNTRY!!!!
Song: Bob That Head by Rascal Flatts
Quote: "It's not who votes that counts, it's who counts the votes" -Joseph Stalin
Costume that you own: my camouflage airsoft gear
School Subject: History
Book of the Bible: Hmm... probably Exodus or Joshua
Bible Character: It's practically impossible to pick one.
Bible Verse: Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"
Historical Time Period: oh, Gee... I can't pick one, but my three favorite are 1800-1815 (covering the Napoleonic wars), 1850-1865 (covering all thing Ft. Nisqually and the American Civil war), and 1903-1969 (from the Wright brothers first flight to the Apollo 11 mission, also enveloping both world wars)
Website: Yahoo, Blogger, Google, or GL's Highlights :-)
Hobbies: Airsoft, drawing, computer stuff, eating, sleeping etc.
Animal: what guy in his right mind wouldn't pick a T-Rex!

-Graydon L

4 comments:

Sarah said...

According to your poll....it looks like we need to toss out boffing at the church camp!

Graydon L said...

LOL! I know! I thought at least one person would vote for boffing... I guess I was wrong :-)

ReillyClan11 said...

What in the world is N/A?
Reillyclan11

Graydon L said...

N/A usually means, "Not Available" or in my case "Not Applicable".

I've never read any Jane Austin novels or watched any movies or TV series either.

but I'm sure I don't want to :-)

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones