Our Computers... Have Issues

In our home, we have several computers. Jonny and I share one in the office, it used to be Mom's but she got a new one (that computer #2). Mom has one, it's in the dining room/kitchen area thingy. Dad has 3... a personal laptop, a work laptop, and a formerly work laptop gone personal.

Anyway, Jonny and I had to install a new CD drive in Mom's computer but in the process somehow killed the keyboard and mouse. To make matters worse, none of our other old keyboards would work! We did however find a USB mouse that worked.

So there we were, with two computers and only a single mouse between them. Ouch.

Well, at first we didn't have a clue what to do and I figured we'd just have to buy two new keyboards and a new mouse. But eventually my incredibly amazing oversized brain came up with an idea: "what if they're not working because you have to plug them in when the computer is turned off?" So we try it... and it works! I almost leaped for joy! I thought I'd have to share a mouse with Mom and use the stupid "on-screen keyboard" that comes with windows for the rest of my life!

Alright, so that's my little update, I still can't wait to get my braces off!

Hope y'all like the background!

-Graydon L

2 comments:

Sarah said...

The background is fun....but I think your first background and layout fit you better. My $0.2!

Graydon L said...

I was kinda in a tropical-ish mood when I put it up. I might get tired of it soon and get my old one back.

Thanks for the comment!

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones