The #1 Way To Get Soaked

Here's yet another video I found on Yahoo.com, These people are either big-time idiots, or they did this on purpose to get attention. If their goal was the latter, they succeeded.

A hose at a car wash gets loose and goes nuts:


I would also like to formally welcome Christian R to the "Blogging Loop"! His blog is titled "A Christian View" and you can visit it here.

You can also find a link in my Blogroll.

Lastly, I'd like to ask forgiveness ahead of time for infrequent posting, I've got an insanely busy weekend/week-after coming up, and I'll probably not be able to post in the next week or so.

Thanks!

-Graydon L

2 comments:

ReillyClan11 said...

That is the funnest video, I showed it to every one in the house and they all laughted at it.
reillyclan11

Graydon L said...

Really? I thought it was funny... but I didn't think it was that funny.

Hmm... perhaps humor is also in the eye of the beholder :-)

Thanks for the comment :-)

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones