It's Bigger!... It's Slower!... It's!...

A couple of weeks ago, y'all were treated to my video of the Slowmobile. Well, I've scrapped the first version and I've developed the new and improved (and did I mention, slower?) Slowmobile V2.

In addition to adding 7 new sets of 2:1 gears (meaning I slowed it down by 2 to the 7th power), I have added a handle for easy transportation, and some small arrows to show me which way to turn the on/off switch to make it go forward or backward.

All in all, It's a much better and, of course, slower K'Nex contraption.

enjoy the vid :-)


-Graydon L

P.S. In case you are wondering what happened to me in the last few days, I've been up in Canada with my Family. I had access to email, but little time to actually make a post.

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones