I've Been Tagged!

Sarah tagged me! I am supposed to share 6 random things about myself. Here are the rules: Link to the person who tagged you, list the rules, write six random things about yourself, tag six or so people by leaving comments on their blogs and let the person who tagged you know that you've written the post. This will be great! Now for some random things.....

~ 1  I hated my braces, but since they're off, I now hate my retainer instead.

~ 2  I like to wear orange or yellow shirts... after all, I have to express my individuality ;-)

~ 3  I'm addicted to country music

~ 4  I hate houseplants (fake ones anyway)

~ 5  I loooooove Mexican food!

~ 6  None of the food on my plate can touch, although the shared meals at church are helping me overcome this.

I am tagging:


-Graydon L

5 comments:

Sarah said...

The rules say you are supposed to tag six people. I tagged exactly six people. You only tagged three!! You can tag the same person more than once.

SamuelY said...

Very weak, Graydon.

I knew three of the six already.

Surely there are at least six deep dark secrets of your heart that are, up till now, unknown....

Graydon L said...

Sarah ~ Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't know you could tag the same people twice. When I said you tagged too many people, I meant you tagged almost everybody I know who has a blog, so I had only three people to tag who had not been tagged yet.

I have now added three more people to my list :-)


Sam ~ Hmm... how about

7. I compulsively clip my nails.

8. When I was a little kid, I used to wear my dad's socks so I would look like a pro when I played Soccer.

9. I've had an ultra-sound (for a suspected heart-murmur)

:-)

L. C. Bryan said...

O.k. So I've been tagged. I have to come up with how many? 6 things no one might know about me? Well, I'll try...

(1) I hate pickles!
(2) I have never had a broken bone
(3) I LOVE old-fashion things
(4) I do not like walking outside with my bare feet
(5) I love to go outside when it's pouring down rain
(6) And lastly I can't live without countryside around me. (I would love to live in a more open and flat area away from cities and freeways!)

Well that's as good as it get's folks.

Graydon L said...

you're supposed to make a post about it, but I guess a comment is OK.

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones