My Quiz Results!

Pretty well all of my friends and family have taken my test now (some even twice), and I think it's time to put up some results. (see note at bottom)

WARNING! IF YOU HAVE NOT TAKEN MY "DO YOU KNOW ME" TEST, I WILL BE VERY ANGRY IF YOU READ THIS POST BEFORE TAKING IT! TAKE THE TEST, AND THEN READ THIS POST!!!

Q1: What is my favorite Singer/Group? This one was obviously easy to anyone I've ever talked to seeing that all but my mom answered correctly with "Rascal Flatts".

Q2: Where was I born? Clearly and easy one, only one person got this one wrong. 

Apparently, Melissa thinks I was born in Arkansas. But I don't blame her... everyone knows that when you move from Arkansas to Washington you have to get a Green Card and have your citizenship changed from Canadian to American ;-) 

Correct answer: Mackenzie, BC

Q3: What is my favorite School Subject? This was a tough one, and I new it would be because I have told many people that I love math... except I didn't tell those people I hate Algebra. History is my favorite subject, and even when I wasn't in Algebra, History was very near the top of the list.

And Jonathan P, I don't know what Flipinology is... I made that up :-)

Q4: What is my favorite Desert? Only two people got this one wrong! In case you were one of them, Pickle Pie is my favorite desert! (and I would definitely like it if you made one and took it to church, Sarah! My birthday is coming up you know :-D )

Q5: How many siblings do I have? Everyone got this one right. I had hoped the church directory would confuse some people, but I guess not.

Q6: How Tall am I? This really has only two reasonable answers, "5 feet, 10 1/2 inches" and "5 feet 11 inches", and the answers were really divided almost in half between these. However, I am sorry to inform you, I am just about 5 feet 10 and 1/2 inches tall. 

Q7: What is my favorite type of Sock? This was a fun one to think up! correct answer: crew, although I do fold them down to make them more like ankle socks.

Q8: What type of watch do I wear? It's amazing how many people think I have a Sieko watch! (sorry, I spelled it "seiko") I wish I had a Rolex or a Sieko, but I'm afraid I have just a piddly ol' Armitron. I don't even know if "Guarder" watches exist... I made that one up :-)

Q9: What is my favorite store? Behold! the hardest question! bwahahahah!  only ONE PERSON got this question right! David P, I don't know how you knew that Best Buy is my favorite store, but you were right!

Q10: Who is my Internet provider? This one was harder for my Family because I tell all my friends we use Earthlink, but in reality, we use Comcast through Earthlink. I know It's confusing, but I selected Earthlink as the correct answer. Only five people got this question right.

And now, who did the best on my quiz? The following is a list of scores based not only on how many questions you got right, but also on how hard those questions are.

Name:                      Score:

David P                      28
Jonathan L                27
Susan P                      25
Janet L                       22
Sarah P                      20
Jonathan P                17
Sam Y                          11
Melissa N                   10

Thanks for completing my quiz! :-)

-Graydon L

(note) David P and Sam Y both took the test twice, however I did not include their second entries in my formula or their second entries in my advanced scores list above. I did not look at either of their second entries but just used their first score for all of the stats in this post.

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones