It's my 200th birthday!

OK, so this isn't my 200th birthday, but this is my 200th post! Break out the confetti! It's time to party! wooohooooo! :-)

Alright, enough of that, I've got some pretty cool news!

As some of you have recently seen, my brother Jonny just created a blog! You can see it by clicking on the link in my "My Friends Blogs" link list, or you can just
click here.

By the way, if you're wondering where he got the name "the Melting Pot", I came up with it :-) I was helping Jonny set up his account and blog and things like that, and of course he had to come up with a name for the blog. I suggested several names, all of them rejected, and after about 15 minutes I was just about ready to give up, when I finally spat it out.

Also, in case you didn't hear, Fort Nisqually was voted #1 in the King 5 Evening Magazine "Best in Western Washington"contest! Not only did John Curley and his cameraman come out to the Fort, but he selected it for a five-or-so minute segment as well as starting and ending the show at the Fort!

Yes, that is the Evening Magazine guy in the picture. You can see him just above Lane's head (she's the lady in the red coat in the foreground).



The coolest part is that all the AIs danced for a while and the entire thing was filmed, so I might get to be on TV!

If you want to watch the show, it will be coming on Channel 5 at 7PM on Friday the 31st. We're going to tape it!

Graydon L

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones