My New Layout and it's Issues

As you may have noticed, I have a new blog background! I think it's pretty cool but it has a few problems: first, when I got it, the Blogger.com Navbar at the top wasn't there. Second, the little blog menu underneath the header doesn't go all the way across; there's a gap on the right hand side that just drives me crazy!

As for the first problem, I have solved it with a little help from the almighty Internet. Here's how to toggle the Blogger Navbar:

Before we do anything, we have to enter in what I have named a "Toggling Widget". After logging in to blogger, go the the "edit HTML" tab by going through the "Layout" button on your dashboard. Simply enter in the following code anywhere in between the beginning and ending tags of the document:

#navbar-iframe {
height:30px;
visibility:show;
display:yes
}

(don't worry about the red text, it wont do anything or even show up in the HTML)

Now the Navbar will now be displayed! If you want it to stop being displayed, simply change the three variables (the text in red) to "0" (that's a zero, by the way), "hide" and "no".

That's It!

Enjoy having (or not having) a Blogger.com Navbar!

-Graydon L

P.S. As for the second problem, I fixed with a little HTML tweaking. It took me about 1 minute 30 seconds :-)

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones