Highlight #101

Hey y'all, Things are slowing down a bit again, I didn't get much done today in the way of Ryan's business, but I suppose I did OK. First off, I had to baby-sit Abby and Caden while Ryan went to a cancer scan thingy (he's still clean by the way), then when I got back, I had to secure some boards that divide the garden into sections by pounding stakes into the ground. After that, algebra, hard algebra, lots of hard algebra, two and a half hours of lots of hard algebra... as you can see, my math was particularly difficult today :-I finally, after working all day, I get to sit back, relax, and read my book... sigh... ah bliss :-)

After finishing my book (I only had a few chapters left), I get to blog and then read another book; "World War II and how it affects you today" by Richard Maybury. Great book, Richard Maybury isn't a Christian, but he holds similar beliefs to the Christians I know, mostly concerning government, freedom of religion, economics etc. here's a link to the publishers web site where you can review "WWII and how it affects you today"

Well, anyway, that's a quick summary of my day, I had fun, I hope you did to. See ya' later!

-Graydon L

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones