Highlight #97

Hey y'all, Sorry for the big font size thing on yesterdays post, but I only just noticed it.

Anyway, here's some funny bumper stickers I have (not) seen recently:


I love animals, they taste great.

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

He who laughs last thinks slowest!

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.

Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.

I wouldn't be caught dead with a necrophiliac.

Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off now.

I won't rise to the occasion, but I'll slide over to it.

Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

Where there's a will, I want to be in it.

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of SMART?


"Criminal Lawyer" is a redundancy.

I.R.S.: We've got what it takes to take what you've got!

What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?


All generalizations are false, including this one.

Better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot.

Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.


Some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.

You are depriving some poor village of its idiot!

Forget world peace. Visualize using your turn signal.

If you can read this, I can slam on my brakes and sue you!

Preserve nature: Pickle a squirrel

And, my personal favorite:


Out of my mind...Back in five minutes.

-Graydon L

2 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL ! Those are great !

Graydon L said...

aren't they? I love reading bumper stickers, on cars or on paper!

-Graydon :-)

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones