Highlight #87

Hey y'all, We went to a book sale today, (because, as most of you know, we sell used books on Amazon.com) but not just any book sale, this was the Seattle Library sale, the BIGGEST library sale of the season! last year we pulled out almost $2000 worth of product in one day! But unfortunately there's a drawback; it's on tomorrow as well and we HAVE to go, which means we'll miss the AI meeting at Ft. Nisqually. Oh-Well :-I

Well, I reeeallly have to go to bed, we've got to leave at around 6 AM to get even a respectable position in the line at the door, and on top of all that, I'm tired. I'll post again tomorrow!

-Graydon L

6 comments:

Melissa said...

You didn't miss much at the A/I meeting ! It was just about starting fires and safe wood chopping.... stuff you already know !

Melissa

Graydon L said...

I could sure use more instruction on firestarting, I'm horible at it!

-Graydon :-)

Melissa said...

Yeah I'm sure you are ! But you know how to do it ! It just takes practice ! Start with making sparks with you flint and steel (no char-cloth sp? )and go from there.... you have a flint and steel right ?

Melissa

PS I was the first one to get fire at the meeting.... not to brag or anything. ; )

Josh is laughing at you, he says that starting fires (with flint and steel) is EASY !!

Graydon L said...

true, I do know how to do it, and I do have a flint and steel, but I'm NO good at it!

-graydon :-)

P.S. smack Josh for me will ya'!

Melissa said...

With pleasure !! But I'm going to have to find him !

Keep practicing !
Melissa

Graydon L said...

Thanks! :-)

-Graydon :-)

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones