Highlight #92

Hey y'all, we bought my shirt and bow-tie for the choral yesterday, I already have black pants. I found my shirt at Value Village for $10, and Mom made my tie out of fabric from a silk blouse she needed hemmed and a clip from a purple bow tie we found lying around near Mom's sewing desk. Total cost of choral wardrobe: (including pants) $20... I love a good bargain! :-)

If you're not already watching it, there's a Democratic debate on channel 4 right now, and I think It's over at 10, but I'm not sure. Now, you're probably thinking why a constitutionalist Ron Paul supporter like me would be watching a Democratic debate... two words: Comedy Hour. I think it's hilarious to see these grown-up, intellectual, well spoken adults take swipes at each other, promise twice as many things that are possible in 4, or even 8 years! But my favorite part is when they talk about "economic stimulation" and how they're going to fix all the problems in the economy by creating more government agencies and programs but, of course, they always manage to avoid the answer to the question of how they're going to pay for all this stuff... the answer is taxes, more, more and even more gut-wrenching, stress-causing, seemingly irrelevant taxes. I just don't get it. :-I

As for my clothes-pin F4U corsair that I'm making, I'm afraid I won't be able to work on it till after the conference, the same goes for "Spy". Sorry :-I

-Graydon L

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones