Highlight #81

Hey y'all, Things went good today, Mom and I had a prank lined up for April fool's day for Jonny but it didn't work as well as we planned. :-(

I do have some cool news though, I just made an account with YoYo games.com and published one of my games on the Internet! you can go play it here but I think you have to download it because of the format or something, I know, that kinda annoys me as well, but they say they virus scanned it and it isn't a very big file size, but I'll leave that decision up to you.

I hope to have my other games up soon, Labrinthia (a maze game), Rabbit Hunter (Hmmm, I wonder what that one is about?) and maybe, if I finish it, Stick-man RPG (a roll playing game).

Oh, Yeah! one more thing; I went to the Orthodontist's office today, and she says I can get my braces 0ff in a couple months! WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! <:-D Well, that's about all the news from my household, so I'll let you go. More posting coming tomorrow!

-Graydon L

2 comments:

David said...

What was the joke?

Graydon L said...

Well, the screen on one of our calculators was missaligned when someone dropped it, so Mom asked me to open up the calculator to see if I could put the screen back in it's correct position. So I opened it up and found that I could rearange the keypad keys! so I mixed them up and we gave the calculator to Jonny to do his math with, but he had to go mow a bunch of lawns so we had to tell him.

just so you know, if you want to pull a great prank, creack open a calculator mix up the keys and give it to someone to use, they'll go nuts!

-Graydon :-)

P.S. Be sure to ask the person who owns the calculator if you can take it apart before pulling this prank on someone :-)

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones