Highlight #98

Hey y'all, I'm typing on my brother Ryan's laptop, so I have to make this quick.

Basically, I rewrote a 4 page policies and procedures thing for my brother's business, came up with 3 deferent designs for one brochure and 2 for another, thought of a genius idea for a fictional short story I'm going to write, read 3 chapters in my silent reading book, helped clean up breakfast, lunch and dinner, and started on a short promo vid for Ryan. whew! (try saying all that in one breath, let alone doing it all in one day!)

Anyway, As I said, this isn't my computer so I really aught to go, I'll try to keep up with y'all tomorrow!

-Graydon L

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones