HIghlight #86

Hey y'all, I apologize for the lack posting yesterday, Mom, Jonny, and I were playing a game together.

One more thing you may have noticed is the Tic Tac Toe game at the bottom of the page, just click to "place" an X, then let your opponent take over and click to "place" O. Unfortunately it is still possible to place Xs or Os after someone has won the game so you'll just have to look for the winning three-in-a-row yourself. Have Fun!

Well, Aside from that, there's pretty well nothing happening over here, So I'll let you go. I think I'll head out into the garage and see if I can make clothes peg F4u corsair fighter plane, I'll put up pictures when it's done! See Ya!

-Graydon L

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones