Highlight #88

Hey y'all, the book sale went well, We got a TON of product, but... it's something else we got at the sale I'm sure will interest you...


this, as you may be able to tell, this is a sick liberal joke about the "fixed" 2004 election. The top image is that of the front of the bill which features, along with a picture of George Bush and John Kerry, spiderwebs, skull-and-crossbones emblems, TV network logos, and repeated references to fraud, lies, scams, stealing, war, deception, planned 911 theories, and of course, the need for a recount of the 2004 election. do you think I need to tell you that this has been written, edited, printed and distributed by welfare-sucking Democrats who seem to think that everyone is against them? hmmmm, I may need to break out the old thinking cap for this one! sheesh! will the leftists never learn to grow up?!?! Now, I'm not a gigantic Bush fan, he's made some mistakes, as has every president, maybe he's made some bigger ones, but accusing him of staging the 911 terrorist attacks, fixing an official election, and controlling the media is a pretty nasty charge. ah, I'm sorry, I guess I kinda went off on a bit of a tirade there, and I guess I shouldn't take this thing so seriously... tell you what, lets take a closer look at this thing, just for kicks.

OK, well the video uploading thing isn't working so I'll just put it up tomorrow (hopefully) Sorry, but without that video I really can't continue, so please tune in next time for more on the "Deception dollar"

-Graydon L

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones