Highlight #95

Hey y'all, the Christian Heritage conference went off great, I was signed up as a staff member so I didn't get to see many of the sessions, but I had loads of fun anyway as a door monitor and general helper-outer guy.

I'm sorry for not posting recently, but with the conference going from 8AM to 8 and 6:30 PM, I really didn't have any time to post in any satisfactory manner.

Also, as you may have noticed, my family and I didn't show up for church this morning, but we were just so tired, and with my older brother and sister leaving and everything, we just didn't have the energy.

One more news flash, I won't be able to come to church for (I think) two Sundays because I'm staying with my brother Ryan in Canada for the already mentioned period of time.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the conference (if you came) and I hope you'll look for more posts in future!

-Graydon L

P.S. Many thanks Sam and Cassie for driving us home last night! I really appreciate it :-)

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones