Highlight #91

Hey y'all, Nothing big today, things are going pretty normal, but of course, all that is going to change very soon, the Christian Heritage Confrence is comming up on Friday, but we're going to a volenteer dinner Thursday night. We're also franticaly trying to learn our songs for the chorall; tenor for me and bass for Jonny. On top of all of this, my older brother and sister are driving down from Canada on thursday for the confrence the next day.

I just got a new flight sim today, we're going to sell it eventually, but I just thought I'd try it out first :-). Well, I install it, fire it up and find out I have to use a joystick to fly my F-15... of course, I don't have a joystick. :-(

Anyway, that's all the news from our household, keep reading, and if you find a joystick some where for cheap... can I have it? ;-)

-Graydon L

4 comments:

SamuelY said...

Wow, that's great that your brother and sister are coming down for the conference! There aren't many better places to go for getting encouragement for homeschooling.
See you on Friday,
Sam

Graydon L said...

Absolutely!

-Graydon :-)

P.S. are you volenteering to help out at the confrence?

SamuelY said...

Yes indeedie,
My main job is going to be serving as the conference host for Ryan Yamane from Global Learning Strategies. I'm also going to working in security and parking.

Graydon L said...

Cool! I'm a volenteer as well! I don't think I'm hosting anyone, but I'm doing "door monitoring" and parking security.

-Graydon :-)

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones