Highlight #34

Hey y'all, I don't know if you've noticed or not, but if you take a look at the sidebar to your right, you will see something new, It's not really anything much, but I just thought you might want to know abut it. It's right in between "Post Labels" and "Check This Out!”

Only 7 Days! :-D I just finished filming the introductory phrase, It's kinda' cool, but I'm afraid I can't disclose any more information about that... sorry, Highly confidential stuff, The people at Flintlock Productions would be all over me if I told you anything whatsoever. ;-) Trust me, you'll get more information out of the trailer than you will out of me.

I'm afraid I don't have much else to talk about, except what I heard on the news a few minutes ago about Super Tuesday: The democrats are winning on all fronts, McCain is way ahead of Huckabee and Romney, and of course Ron Paul isn't even mentioned. Typical !#%&* liberal TV station. >:-( (That’s me being mad at the typical! #%&* liberal TV station.) I hope someday, the news will actually present BOTH sides of an argument! sheesh!

Well I hope you will excuse my little rant (and the "course" language) up there, but quite frankly, It's true.

But anyway, I have to go, it's getting to late for a growing teenager like me to be up much longer, I'll write again tomorrow!

-Graydon L

5 comments:

Melissa said...

RP has only 5 delegates.... He wasn't mentioned for that reason !!

Have fun with your movie ! Oh and since when is 8:44 "late" ???
Melissa

Graydon L said...

No it's because of the Typical
!#%&* liberal TV station!

-Graydon :-)

P.S 8:44 is when I started writing, I finished MUCH later.

Melissa said...

Yeah that too.... Sorry I was wrong RP has 14 delegates...

Graydon L said...

well, that's excusable...sort of

-Graydon :-)

Melissa said...

Well I didn't watch the whole thing ! When I last saw the tally he only had 5..... not that I was complaining about that number..... :)

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones