Highlight #36

Hey y'all, Nothing to report out of the ordinary today, I worked on Scene 1 of Accidental Inventions for, oooh... say about 3 hours, for about 1 minute of actual footage. I got all the editing done, but I am having one problem with Windows movie maker, the program I'm doing all my editing in, I guess my computor is so overloaded with so much information that WMM keeps on freezing up forcing me to shut it down and loose all my progress. which, quite frankly, DRIVES ME UP THE WALL!!!!! >:-( (sorry... ) oh well, I guess I should just save my progress more often and get used to it. But anyway, the movie is going well, I'm not quite ahead of schedual, almost, but If I can get two scenes finished tomorrow, I'll be really happy.

I hope everyone has started working on their story for the 100th post contest. you still have time, but you'd better get some ideas flowin'!

Please email your story, as well as your name to: GLhighlights100@yahoo.com

-Graydon L

P.S. Today is a big day for me! I just found out that if you do a "google blog search" on "wordigo"
highlight #18 is 7th down on the page! WOOOHOOO!!!! someone found me through a search engine! yay! if you want to see the page, click here

2 comments:

Kilted Fiddler said...

Congratulations!!! This is a history making day for GL's Journal highlights!!! I'm sure you show up on more than one google search! Keep on writing!

Graydon L said...

OH absolutely! I'm really excited!

-Graydon :-)

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones