HIghlight #46

Hey y'all, We got into Laurel today, Laurel would be a small town just 15 miles out of Washington DC. We got to our hotel at, oh... I'd say, just after 4PM, so we didn't have time to do anything in the city. We were checking out all the different stuff to do in DC tomorrow and we found some pretty cool stuff! you can visit mount vernon, George Wasington's home, and Gettysburg but it's about 2 hours out of Washington, so that's probably out of the question till we drive back to Pittsburgh on friday. I am most interested in the Smithsonian Air and Space museum, it looks really cool, and it's free to get in! aparently, the write flier, the Spirit of Saint Louis, and the Apollo 11 module are there on display, so I'm looking forward to that more than anything. But actually, the SAS museum in Chantilly, Virginia looks waaaaaay cooler that the museum here in DC, it has the Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird, Boeing B-29 Superfortress, Enola Gay and Space Shuttle Enterprise on exibit there, but hey, I couln't choose where my cousin would have his wedding so I'll just have to make do here. :-)

well I had better let you go, Dad wants me to check out how to get from here, to the train station that will take us into the city. I'll write again tomorrow!

-Graydon L

I hope everyone has started working on their story for the 100th post contest. You still have time, but you'd better get some ideas flowin'!

Please email your story, as well as your name to: GLhighlights100@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones