Behold! the new face of GL's Highlights!

It's sleeker, It's faster, It's the new face of GL's Highlights!!!!

As per popular request, "the cost of the war in Iraq" and "Post Labels" have been deleted, and also the sidebar elements have been shuffled around a tad. In addition, I have smashed the usual title format of "Highlight #---" and replaced it with a more usual format... whatever I think the title aughta' be :-) And, although it isn't a bit deal, gotten rid of the usual starter phrase of "Hey Y'all!" in my posts. It kinda got in the way sometimes and got rather cheesy over time. But improvements aside, It's still the same old cool place it always was... sort of. Of course, this doesn't mean I won't take any more survey entries, I would love some more, and I need some more, but I've recieved enough info to make the changes I've already made.

And now on something completely different: I've run it by Sam, I've designed and sketched the first issue, and I'm almost ready for production. In case you don't know what I'm talking about, it's the newest graphic novel venture by Tree Top Publishing;

The Hank O'Grady Files: Hunt for GL

Story by Sam Y, everything else by Graydon L

COMING SOON!!!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

WOW! It's looks great! It is also much faster...what did you do?

Graydon L said...

aside from deleting Post Labels and Cost of the war in Iraq, I don't know. The load time is just as long on my computer.

-Graydon :-)

SamuelY said...

It's kind of odd, but I never noticed that you start every post with "Hey, y'all". I guess it's just something my eye just skimmed over without really reading.

Weird......

Graydon L said...

Really?!?! I should remember how invisible that phrase is in case I need to... um, use an invisible phrase sometime or something.

-Graydon :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Graydon,

Did you get my survey form? I clicked the submit button, and nothing happened.

David

Graydon L said...

I didn't get anything, so it probably didn't work. If you didn't get a confirmation email, than I don't think it went through.

Thanks for the question, David, see ya' on Sunday!

-Graydon :-)

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones