HIghlight #136

Hey y'all, I apologize for my recent sabbatical as it were, from the blogosphere, I took a trip up to Canada for my Nephew's birthday, to give my sisters some stuff they ordered off the Internet, and to say "hi" to my mom's cousin Ted.

Here's some pictures I took on Mom's camera, and also a video!

We also went to See the Lyn Valley Suspension Bridge with Ted, some of these pictures are jiggly because it's really only a "rope" bridge and they are notorious for they're swaying motion.

This is a picture of one of the many water falls we saw from the Lyn Valley Suspension Bridge.




I really have no excuse for this picture being of bad quality, I was standing on solid ground at the time. Cousin Ted is in the red Jacket, and that's Jonny behind him in the brown jacket.


Looking over the falls from the middle of the bridge, you have no Idea how hard it was for me to get a steady shot of those falls.


Here's a short clip of me (holding the camera) crossing the bridge, that roar in the background is the falls 150 feet below me. The clip is understandably shaky simply because the bridge is shaky.

I also got to witness my 10-month-old nephew, Gabriel taking his first steps without assistance. Kinda fun!

-Graydon L

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones