HIghlight #137

Hey y'all, I had fun today, Dad came home from work early to pick me up so we could take some hydraulic equipment from the factory he works at, to another one down in Portland. One the way we had lunch at Famous Dave's BBQ restaurant (they serve amazing burgers!), and on the way back we stopped in the theater to see the new movie "Kung Fu Panda" (look for my review on Monday!) and to have dinner at, take a guess, Famous Dave's :-) We loved the food from lunch so much, we stopped by for dinner too... at the exact same restaurant... and the exact same waiter!!! LOL! Jonny didn't come because he was down in Monteseno working with Phillip Braderick doing some renovations for someone. I'm not exactly sure what they're doing, so you'll have to ask Jonny when he gets back.

I also just finished watching a movie on the history of the fighter plane, which was pretty good.

One more thing before I go, I'm going to be making another survey soon, It'll be done soon, but I'm going to wait for the Youngs to get back before I put it up, which will be quite soon.

So keep your eye open for the new survey, and for the Movie Review of "Kung Fu Panda"!

-Graydon L

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones