Highlight #134

Hey y'all, Yes, the news is in. Barack Obama has just won the Democratic Nomination, sort of. Hillary Clinton has already resigned although an official declaration is yet to be received.

I see two (well, there's a few more, but I these two are the big ones) issues with this:

1. John McCain, as much as I don't like him, is the only "good" choice in this election, and now he faces a more unified Democratic party. To make this even worse, Obama and Clinton are having discussions, perhaps Clinton as Obama's Running Mate?

and 2. Obama, being the greater candidate of the two major Democrats, wasn't "muddied" enough by Clinton in the Primaries and Caucuses, making him a more formidable foe to McCain.

I would definitely have liked Hillary to stay in the race till the Democratic convention at least, better yet, run as an Independent. Unfortunately, these problems remain, and I fear that We're in for some crazy times coming up if Barack wins the General election.

Now for a completely different subject; as you may have noticed, I have replaced my age-old "My Friend's Blogs" link list with a special new list. This I have also titled "My Friend's Blogs" but you will notice, it has some very unique characteristics. First, the links themselves are not in Alphabetical order or any other conventional sorting technique, instead, they are placed in order of which blog has the most recent post. Now you don't have to go to every blog to see if it has been updated, all you have to do is look at that list and see when each blog was last updated!

Also, to get your blog to the top of the list, you need to post more often! You want to be at the top, update your blog more. *Karumph SamandMatt cough cough* ;-D

You will further notice, the most recent post title is underneath the blog title and under that is a date indicating how long ago the blog was updated.

I hope you enjoy it!

-Graydon L

2 comments:

David said...

Hey Graydon, there are no names under the "My Friends Blogs" list.

Graydon L said...

Hmmm... I have no idea what that might be, I can see all the blogs in the list perfectly fine, maybe it's your browser.

Anyway, It could be you are using an old link to get to my blog and it hasn't been updated yet, that happened to me; I created the new link list went to take a look at it using the link in my favorites, and I saw the old link list. that might be it.

If you need to, just talk to me tommorow about it.

-Graydon :-)

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones