Highlight #130

Hey y'all, Jonny and I went to the airsoft battle a the Young's yesterday, and we had a great time. Although we played in many different scenarios, including a CQB-ish environment, my favorite spot would have to be the front pasture. the bunkers, trees and almost-level terrain make for exciting battles. As visibility goes up, action rises with it. In a highly wooded area, such as Matt's house, things tend to go a tad slower simply because, if you can't see your enemy, you can't shoot at him.

After the airsoft battles, we went in for barbecued hamburgers, salad and Strawberry jello followed by Anna Young's birthday party and a hymn-sing.

My only regret is that I played too hard; I am soooooo sore and tired right now it makes me sore and tired just talking about how sore and tired I am.

Of course I had a great time, Thanks to the Youngs for organizing the "make-up frog hunt" (even though nobody hunted any frogs)

-Graydon L

2 comments:

Kilted Fiddler said...

Man, I wish we had been able to go. But David had to go to the rodeo. He had a good time. I stayed home and babysat.

Question: Does the Young's place hold more exciting battles or Matt's?

We should have another battle soon. Even if I don't have a gun. See ya Sunday.

Graydon L said...

the Young's houses waaaaaaay cooler battles that Matt's place. the front pasture is great for capture the flag, the back pasture is great for woods simalar to matt's woods, but the best part of all is the hay loft next to the drive way! we set up a fortress in the loft and had a semi-CQB battle in the surrounding terrain.

very cool, you guys missed out.

-Graydon :-)

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones