Yet another Wedding...

Yeah, there's going to be yet another wedding. This one is for some friends of ours from way back. As I've said before, It's not that I don't like weddings, it's just that unless the person getting married is like, your brother or sister or something, they can be incredible boring.

The reason that I didn't post last night, was that we had some people staying at our house so I had to hang around and be conversational so I didn't get to the computer for a while and when Id did I only had enough time to publish the comments but not enough to write a full-fleged post.

I just saw this on Yahoo yesterday, check this out!

The great Office War: IT vs. Sales



whoever did this has waaaaaay to much time and money on their hands.

-Graydon L

1 comments:

Kilted Fiddler said...

That was Awesome!!! It beats airsoft completely! Those guns were actually cool looking. Very funny. I love it!

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones