HIghlight #132

Hey y'all, I just finished watching another episode of Late night Comedy hour with Hillary Clinton... translation: I just finished watching a televised speech in New York by Hillary Clinton. She actually had something worth while to say, she's staying in the race! woooohooooooooo!!!!!! yes! the longer she stays in, the more she'll dig up on Obama and the more Obama will dig up on her.

I never cease to get a kick out of democratic candidates' speeches, they don't understand economics, they don't understand government, and they don't understand what all the programs are going to do to the average joe like me and everyone else in America.

President Ronald Reagan said it well; "the nine most terrifying words in the English language are I'm from the Government and I'm here to help"

-Graydon L

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones