Highlight #142

Hey y'all, I just got some survey entries yesterday, I'd like some more before I make any serious changes.

As recommended, I've changed "This day in History" to an automatic feed system. I've only seen today's entries so I'm not sure whether I'll keep it or not, but I'm willing to give it a try. If I find that the news in the timeline is in any way inappropriate, I'll see if I can find a better one to put on.

also, I've discovered a glitch in the GOOSE system, the check box questions are not working properly and when I receive entries, the answers to those questions are hidden from me. Fortunately, I've been doing OK without them and I've been somewhat able to decipher what the answers were. But until I can get the bug fixed entirely, I have replaced the check boxes with single-line text fields. In those text fields (the ones asking what your 3 favorite and least favorite sidebar elements are) please confine your answers to the following:

Cost of the War in Iraq
Post Labels
My friends Blogs
Past Movie Reviews
Pandora Radio
This day in History
My Shelfari Book Shelf

here's the fixed survey, the glitchy one has been deleted from Highlight #141.



First Name:
E-mail Address: *
Since the last survey, Has the content of my blog gotten better?Its waaaaaay better!!!!!
Its a little bit better
Its about the same
Its kinda gone downhill
Its going downhill... at 100 MPH!!!!
What can I do to make the content better still?
Do you think the Sidebar of my blog has too many elements?Dude, It makes my room look clean
Well, yeah
Its about where it aughta be
You could expand it a tad
Dude, you could add a ton of stuff to it!
Do have any ideas as to what I could do to make you like the sidebar more?
If I could only keep 3 sidebar elements, what would you want me to keep? (please confine your answers to the elements listed above)
If I had to get rid of 3 elements, what would you want them to be? (please confine your answers to the elements listed above)
Explain your answers to the above two questions:
In the last survey, a lot of people said that their least favorite sidebar element was Post Labels. If you were one of them, please explain your answer.
Do you like Pomegranates?Sure do! those little black seeds are the best part!
Sorta
Whats a Pomegranate?
If you ran my blog what would you do to make it better?
How high would you rate my blog (out of 10)
If I could do one thing to my blog to make you happy with it, what would it be?
If I did that one thing, how high would you rate it then?
Do you like the basic Post Title format: Highlight #--- ? I have been recently toying with the idea of getting rid of this custom. What do you think?
Do you appreciate these surveys, or do you think that theyre just a waste of time?theyre great! I love giving feedback to you!
I guess theyre pretty helpful
Theyre OK
I only do em because I have nothing better to do.
I hate em so much, I print them and then burn the print.

* RequiredPowered by myContactForm.com
-Graydon L

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones