HIghlight #133

Hey y'all, I'm confused; Aparantly, Barack Obama just clinched the Democratic nomination, and yet Hillary Clinton is "staying in the race"? I looked around a bit but I can't get a strait answer, is Obama just saying "I've got so many delagates I've practically won already" or is he saying "I have won the nomination"? Clinton's speach on Tuesday saying "I won't be making any decisions tonight" doesn't exactly clear things up either.

If you have any insight into this matter of extreme unclarity, please reveal your additional knowledge to me, I would greatly apreciate any further info :-)

-Graydon L

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones