Highlight #138

Hey y'all, We went and picked up Jonny from the Braderick's house today, he said he had fun helping Philip on one of his job sites. He also bought a soldering gun, which really drives me nuts because That's what I was going to get him for his birthday. Now I'll have to think of something else to get him.

Tomorrow we have an AI meeting at Fort Nisqually, but Jonny and I are going early to a "History Refresher Course" which, quite frankly, I do need a lot.

Anyway, I'll keep ya' posted, when I get back tomorrow.

On more thing before I go, I'm sorry about the recent inconsistency with posts and such, but we've had a very hectic week and actually, my most recent movie review was written on Friday and I just had it scheduled for Monday when I would be away in Canada.

-Graydon L

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones